IGNITE CREATIVITY SUMMIT: FELLOWSHIPS
Putting our money where our mouth is.
Ignite is organized by a team of working artists, so we get it: inspiring summits can feel like window shopping without funds to get the ball rolling. That's why we budget a few thousand dollars to give away as Ignite Fellowships every year.
This year we are hosting a charrette (facilitated by Aly Khalifa, who does this sort of thing around the globe) to group-think the idea of being creative allies. We'll workshop cool solutions and projects out, and any attendee(s) who want to seriously pursue projects inspired this year's summit are encouraged to apply for some project seed money to get things going.
The full application requirements are pending, but here's the quick and dirty for now:
- Applicants must have attended Ignite 2017.
- Projects must show some kind of conceptual tie-in to the summit theme of allies, and therefore should demonstrate some sort of social benefit.
- Applicants should submit a rough timeline and budget for the project.
- Awarded artists may be asked to present a project update at SPARKcon 2017.
- Awarded artists must acknowledge VAE and a partner sponsor in all promotional materials for the project.